iBobber: Love at First Cast.
This pocket-sized fish finder is as mobile as you are! The iBobber is the smallest and lightest personal sonar depth finder on the market. It is a castable, portable, and wireless fish finder that syncs with the free app on your smartphone or tablet up to 100’ away. This thing is really cool!
Engineered with patented sonar technology providing accurate readings of bottom contours, depths, structures, and fish, the iBobber packs a lot of tech into a very small package.
iBobber was designed with portability and ease of use in mind–perfect for hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking, or other fishing situations where size and weight is at a premium.
The free app syncs via Bluetooth Smart to the iBobber device, and allows you to map waterbeds, mark spots, log water temps and depth, add lures, species, and photos in the trip log. The LED beacon, and strike and fish alarms, are great for ice fishing, carp, and night fishing. The high contrast design increases visibility in bright outdoor lighting, and the app’s anti-glare setting helps you see the screen when you are still having trouble.
The patented fish finder displays fish by size and depth to get you on the lunkers fast. Great for finding smallmouth and largemouth bass, panfish (like crappie and perch), salmon, trout, walleye, pike, muskie and other game fish and edible species within 135’ depth.
The iBobber is the best personal fish finder on the market for fishing from shore and docks, and is ideal for kayak or canoe fishing and for bottom sounding areas not available by boat. It works in both saltwater and freshwater, and is very effective at locating fish and structures on ponds, lakes, streams, and rivers.
iBobber is the ultimate in portable fishing tools. Its perfect for fishing trips, in your RV, on your boat for those tight spots, in your car with your collapsible rod or in your tackle box along with your other critical fishing gear. It’s even a great asset to conservationists looking to log water temp, depth and bottom structures in multiple locations over time.
ReelSonar: Cast, Find, Catch, Repeat.
iBobber Wireless Smart Bluetooth Fish Finder
ReelSonar Digital Scale with Fish Gripper
ReelSonar Multitool – Fishhook Remover – Pliers
Currently ibobber works with smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth Smart 4.0 that support iOS (Apple) 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.1 operating systems, and phones and tablets for Android that run V4.3 and later. This includes iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and 6 Series, iPad 3 & 4,and Mini, and phones and tablets for Android that run V4.3 and later.
• Patented sonar fish identifier technology
• LED beacon
• Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
• 10+ hrs battery life
• Accurate sonar readings down to a depth of 135′
• 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder
• Free app on iOS and Android
• Bluetooth Smart sync up to a distance of 100′ for best battery life on the market
• Choose between raw sonar or fish tagging views
• Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
• Waterbed and structure contour mapping
• GPS spot tagging with interactive map
• Trip Log with date, time, location, water temp, conditions, type of fishing, lure, number and species of fish caught
• Lunar calendar and weather (temp, rain, wind, barometer)
• Fish & strike alarms
• Optional social media share features
• Trip and spot logging, weather, and lunar calendar app functions available w/o iBobber hardware
• Compatible with Google Watch and iWatch
• Refer to the manual below under the product description for more product use information, installation instructions and troubleshooting steps.