Triton 5L Portable Water Heater
Whether you’re on the family camping trip, having a day at the lake, or swimming in the pool, sometimes you just need a hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and you have all the hot water you need. The Triton Water Heaters produce more hot water per minute than any other unit in its class. Capable of producing 1.5 gallons of hot water per minute, this heater is great for anything from filling up a portable pool to washing your pets or showering off at the beach.
– 1.5 gallons per minute of on demand hot water
– Fully adjustable heat and water flow
– 4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
– Includes 8 foot water hose (96″)
– Easy turn brass garden hose connector
– Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on
– Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)
– Self standing or use included brackets to hang
– Carry handle folds down for storage
– Includes regulator hose for bulk propane tank
– Total Output: 34,000 BTU/hr
– Maximum Water Flow: 5L per minute (1.5 gallons) – raises water temp. 38º F
– Minimum Water Flow: 2L per minute (.5 gallons) – raises water temp 102º F
– One standard LP tank is good for approx. 11 hrs. of continuous use, depending on set temperature
– Weight: 15 lbs. with stand
– Min Required Pressure is 25-30 PSI from the input hose, to have proper heat function.
Max Pressure is 80 PSI
Make sure input and output hoses connected correctly
Water input is next to the battery compartment
Water output or shower is in the middle.
– Make sure to have adequate pressure. If connected to a pump, or something other than standard water supply, like a well, or gravity flow, test with a garden hose connected to a pressurized system (city water).
– Always make sure to open the propane tank, REALLY slowly, and only ½ to 1 full turn at the most, BEFORE turning on the water source going to the unit.
The Triton Hot Water Heater provides the hot shower you need and want when you’re on the road or camping, as well as hot water for camp side cooking and cleaning, in seconds from a standard garden hose. Simple to use, the Triton attaches to a standard hose and ignites instantly when you turn on the water to deliver hours of hot water. Producing 1.5 gallons of hot water a minute, the Triton features fully adjustable heat and water flow controls with a 4-setting adjustable shower head with off, mist, shower, and jet. Operating with a 13,500 BTU per gas side burner, the Triton comes complete with a 72-inch shower hose and a regulator for a 20-pound bulk propane tank (propane tank sold separately). The water heater sits easily on a free-standing base or can be hung with included brackets. It’s time to stop shivering under frigid hose water, and enjoy a real outdoor shower. Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Easy turn brass garden hose connector
- Fully adjustable heat and water flow
- 4-setting adjustable shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet
- 72-inch shower hose
- Heats up to 1.5 gallons of water a minute
- 13,500 BTU per gas side burner
- Includes hose and regulator for 20-pound bulk propane tank (propane tank sold separately)
- 1 year warranty
What’s in the Box?
Adjustable shower head, 72-inch shower hose, hose and regulator for 20-pound bulk propane tank, hanging brackets
1.5 gallons per minute of on demand hot water.Fully adjustable heat and water flow
4 settings shower head: off, mist, shower, and jet.Includes 8 foot water hose (96″)
Self standing or use included brackets to hang.Carry handle folds down for storage
Min Required Pressure is 25-30 PSI from the input hose, to have proper heat function and Max Pressure is 80 PSI
Heating unit automatically ignites when water is turned on.Uses 2 D batteries for ignition (not included)